Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"I'm The Best Hope You've Got" Olympus Has Fallen Trailer Opens The Gates Of Hell!


2013 is going to see a couple of Die Hard in the White House movies hit the multiplex, but the first one out the gate is going to be Antoine Fuqua's Olympus Has Fallen.  Gerard Butler is a failed Secret Service Agent called back into duty after Rick Yune's terrorist storms Aaron Eckhart's office.  It looks like all kinds of goofy, whacky action and if it's played to the Heavens than we might have a fantastically over-the-top action film on our hands.  That being said, Antoine Fuqua has yet to make a movie I really like and he's even plopped out a couple of real turkeys (King Arthur, Shooter).  I've been waiting for Butler to take charge of his career and I'm not sure that's going to happen, but if he's going to keep on trucking than I hope he sticks to these wannabe blockbusters than romcom nightmares like The Ugly Truth.



--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment